1. Classrooms are equipped with computers, LCD Projectors and Internet Access.
2. The faculties use Wi-Fi internet facilities in class room teaching.
3. E-library ,E-journal, Educational software’s and CDs ,Educational videos and medical animations are used by faculty for effective teaching
4. Pre-clinical and Para clinical teaching is conducted through Lectures / Practicals as per the syllabus
5. Clinical teaching is conducted through Lectures, Tutorials, Bed side clinics and OPD postings as per the syllabus
6. Students are posted in the O.P.D of Physiotherapy Department for Out-patient teaching.
7. Students are posted in C.U. Shah Hospital – ICU and Wards to gain exposure to In-patient setting
8. We have clinical posting tie-up with other hospitals where students are posted for Clinical posting.
9. Micro teaching ,Observation method, Feedback method ,Preparation of models and charts ,Conducting quiz and spot tests, Group discussion ,Treatment picture presentation ,Assignments/Presentations ,Case presentation and analysis ,Integrated seminars clinical meetings, journal clubs, and subject seminars are conducted.
10. Conducting for the peer group.
11. Students are actively encouraged to participate in Seminars, Conferences, Workshops and CME programmes
12. Annual Conferences and other programmes related to academics are organized to augment teaching-learning activities
13. Project work is mandatory in our Institute. Dissertation work for PG students and Project works for interns
14. Surveillance system through CCTV of the entire examination process.